Re: [Evolution] Migration from Outlook: can Evo 2.2.2 read .pst and .pab files?

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 16:22 -0700, Thomas Berger wrote:
The subject line pretty much says it all.

My personal archives have email going back 5 years that I'd like to be
able to access from Evo. And it sure would be nice not to have to retype
all those contacts in my personal address book.

Nope. But there are plenty of third party freeware solutions which help
in migrating .pst and .pab files to Unix formats. There have been mails
earlier on this previously. So some digging up on the archives should
give you some help.

-- Sarfraaz