Re: [Evolution] Access to Exchange shared items after moving

Try checking if you can get these shared folders viewed in your browser
using the OWA access. This will confirm that nothing bad happened on the
server after the movement.

Make sure that the permissions for the calendars/folders you were
subscribed to have not changed on the server.

For Evolution, you could try resubscribing to these folders.

-- Sarfraaz