Re: [Evolution] toolbar display text

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 11:10 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 17:34 +0800, Gavin Chester wrote:
I've read the help, I've gone through gconf-editor with a fine-tooth
comb, I've gone through the settings, and I've googled on it.  I just
can't find any reference to text AND icons in evo.  Put me out of my
misery and kick me in the right direction :-)  PLEASE.

Theres a gnome-wide setting for this.  Someone I'm sure will comment if
it can be overridden on a per-application basis (which may or may not be
what you want).

On my FC4 system its available under
  Preferences -> Menu and Toolbars -> Toolbar button labels

And in Debian GNOME 2.10, it's Foot->Desktop->"Menus and Toolbars"

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and
they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
George S. Patton, Jr.