Re: [Evolution] toolbar display text

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 18:25 +0800, Gavin Chester wrote:
On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 11:10 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 17:34 +0800, Gavin Chester wrote:
I've read the help, I've gone through gconf-editor with a fine-tooth
comb, I've gone through the settings, and I've googled on it.  I just
can't find any reference to text AND icons in evo.  Put me out of my
misery and kick me in the right direction :-)  PLEASE.

-snip-
In gconf its under
  /desktop/gnome/interface/toolbar_style

Got it!

Spoke too soon.  I went to my user's desktop (all users running Xfce)
and changes in gconf had NO impact on their screen display of icons when
restarting evo :-(  I have them in my instance of evo on my Xfce
desktop, but they've been inherited from earlier versions - not so the
new users added to my system.

So, still looking for a way to do this.  Thanks for any pointers to such
a stupidly simple setting.  Kick me in another direction this time,
please :-)

Gavin.