[Evolution] Evolution backups with gmail

Hello,

I've used Evolution for several years now, and my local inbox is
getting pretty full, so I was looking for good way to backup my
emails. I was wondering whether there is a way to backup emails
already in evolution in my gmail account (e.g. by redirecting all
mails in a folder to my gmail account). I would also like to
"redirect" certain incoming mails directly to my gmail account with a
filter, but this doesn't seem possible? Is there a way to do these two
things?

Regards,
Kris