Re: [Evolution] I'm so screwed.... (NEVERMIND)

On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 01:05 -0800, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
The file was malformed.  I must have inadvertently deleted an END:VEVENT
line while I was looking at the file to see if I could figure out why
events were being duplicated.  Put in the missing line and it works.
Would have been nice to see some kind of helpful error message though.

Needless to say, I'm going back to "Copy to Palm", even though that
greatly reduced it's usability.

Do you have a source install?  I've been looking for someone with
replicatable problems synchronizing and gdb.  I've never been able to
reproduce the duplicate problem.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>