[Evolution] Importing mail

Hello all !

Since I have chenged my client to Evolution things are really great
exept two things: The process to import my e-mail from another client
is so boring and  take a long time and the other is a error message I
get from time to time.

My two qustions are: Is there a command or something I could import
all mail (mbox file) in just one step?

The error messge i get sometimes when trying to acess the pop server
is "error getting pop resume, operation now in progress"  but it doesn
seem to be doing it.

I would apreciate any help !

Thanx

Woid