Re: [Evolution] creating a meeting request in evo 2.0.0

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 10:11 -0400, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
um.  I'm hoping that I'm missing something obvious here....  In evo 1.4,
there was a button in the appointment popup window for creating a
meeting from an appointment, and inviting people, etc.  In evo 2.0,
there's no button or menu that I can find to do this.  The only way I
can see to do this now is to create an appointment, then save it, then
Is this correct?  Was this a design decision made, or should I file a
bugzilla to have this fixed?

Ctrl-Shift-E, aka New -> Meeting.