Re: [Evolution] evolution exchange: cant send email

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 15:16 -0500, Fred Blaise wrote:
I am having a pb with the evolution exchange connector. Everthing works fine,
but I cannot send email. I receive the following message:

---------
Error while performing operation.

Could not send message.
This might mean that your account is over quota..
---------

My account is not over quota... As a matter of fact, back on my slackware w/ evo
1.4.6, I have no pb. Webmail also works fine.

This is the same as Bug 65685, but we have no idea what's going on.

Also, my LDAP is not working... and I can't find anywhere to configure it...
Meaning it doesn't retrieve the users on the Exchange servers, schedule
information, etc...

Schedule information isn't via LDAP, so if that's not working, that's a
separate bug.

-- Dan