Re: [Evolution] Marking mail as read

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 00:14 -0400, Ted Anderson wrote:
So you're telling me that in 2.0.0 opening a message no longer marks it
as read? This is a change from previous versions (not to mention every
other mail software I've used) and was my first question, which, duh,
was responded to by another Evolution developer who said it was a bug
that was already fixed. So, I am I the stupid one or do you guys not
have any idea what the other members of the team are doing? No need to
be such a smartass when you're totally contradicting previous posts by
Ximian staffers. If you guys can't agree on something how the hell do
you expect us to, duh, know the right answers?

This has always worked for me, and something this noticeable can't
have made it's way thru so much QA & user testing without it being
noticed.

There *must* be a misconfiguration somewhere.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"During the procedure, generally performed in the second
trimester, a fetus is partially delivered and its skull is
punctured."
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040401/ap_on_
re_us/abortion_lawsuits&e=3