Re: [Evolution] Marking mail as read
- From: Ted Anderson <tja pobox com>
- To: Evolution List <evolution lists ximian com>
- Cc: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Marking mail as read
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:53:37 -0400
Not that...that one is Mark messages as read after X amount of time in
case you're looking at it in the preview window. It should not affect
the read status when we double-click on the message to read it. It has
been acknowledged as a bug that has already been squashed.
On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 09:44 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
You would have the checkbox which clearly reads 'mark messages as
read ...' turned off.
On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 11:10 -0400, Ted Anderson wrote:
I've noticed that Evolution no longer marks mail as read after I double-
click on it to view it in a separate window. Is this by design or a bug?
] [Thread Prev