Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evo 2 upgrade from fresh MDK 10.1 CE
From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
To: Evolution Users <evolution lists ximian com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:35:30 +0200

hi robert,

please don't hijack unrelated threads - get your own one by sending a
mail to the list instead of replying.
for more information, see:

Am Montag, den 27.09.2004, 16:19 -0700 schrieb rfoster columco com:
I upgraded my distro this weekend and after launching Evo, got the
migration dialog, for which I opted to keep old stuff to move manually
My question is that since I only see an "evolution" folder in my home
directory,  where did all the "old stuff" get put?  Did the original
~/.evolution folder get moved somewhere else to prevent conflicts with
the 2.0 version?=20

err... it's the other way round. evolution 1.4 used to use
$HOME/evolution for its data, evolution1.5/2.0 uses the hidden directory
$HOME/.evolution .

if you have chosen to keep the old 1.4 stuff, both directories should
exist on your computer.

 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!