Re: [Evolution] Marking mail as read

So you're telling me that in 2.0.0 opening a message no longer marks it
as read? This is a change from previous versions (not to mention every
other mail software I've used) and was my first question, which, duh,
was responded to by another Evolution developer who said it was a bug
that was already fixed. So, I am I the stupid one or do you guys not
have any idea what the other members of the team are doing? No need to
be such a smartass when you're totally contradicting previous posts by
Ximian staffers. If you guys can't agree on something how the hell do
you expect us to, duh, know the right answers?

--
Ted