[Evolution] Problems viewing contacts and calendar.

I tried pulling up addresses from my contacts but nothing is listed
there and I get the error message "We were unable to open this
addressbook.  Please check that the path exists and that you have
permission to access it. 2x"

$evolution
(Killing old version of Wombat...)
calendar-gui-Message: launch_alarm_daemon_cb(): Could not activate the
alarm notification service

(evolution:14743): EBook-WARNING **: e_book_construct: Could not obtain
a handle to the Personal Addressbook Server with IID
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Wombat_ServerFactory'

(evolution:14743): EBook-WARNING **: Couldn't activate any book
factories.

(evolution:14743): EBook-WARNING **: e_book_construct: Could not obtain
a handle to the Personal Addressbook Server with IID
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Wombat_ServerFactory'

(evolution:14743): EBook-WARNING **: Couldn't activate any book
factories.

$la evolution/local/Contacts/
total 56K
drwxr-xr-x   2 poohba poohba 4.0K Sep 27 14:30 .
drwxr-xr-x  23 poohba poohba 4.0K Jul 26 00:16 ..
-rwxr-xr-x   1 poohba poohba  40K Sep 27 14:30 addressbook.db
-rwxr-xr-x   1 poohba poohba 6.9K Sep 27 14:30 addressbook.db.summary
-rwxr-xr-x   1 poohba poohba    0 Jul 26 00:14 create-initial
-rwxr-xr-x   1 poohba poohba  103 Jul 26 00:14 folder-metadata.xml