[Evolution] evolution exchange, issue when configured in non-exchange environment

Hi

I have my evolution set up with a couple pop/imap accounts, and one
Exchange account.

I am experiencing pb when launching evo when I am not in the Exchange
environment. Evo just hangs at startup, and I don't have a chance to
disable the exchange account. This is quite annoying if i forget to
disable it at work... It is however excellent when I am at work, as evo
opens up my Exchange email _very_ fast :)

Is there any good workaround for this? I guess it times out after a
while, but this is still annoying.

Thank you.

fb.