Re: [Evolution] evo 2

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 16:53, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
the evolution lists are for evolution only.

Updating Evolution is not germane to an Evolution list?

not general tech-support (we
are developers of evolution, not tech support personel

If you say so. But, I was directed here, and when I subscribed, I
received the following message: "
Welcome to the evolution lists ximian com mailing list! This list is
for discussion of Ximian Evolution, the GNOME mail, calendar, and
address book (groupware) application.

No indication anywhere that this is a developers-only list.

 and so we have no
clue about what is happening with SuSE 9.0 support, etc)

Boy, that sure encourages me to get behind Novell/SuSE/Ximian! But
thanks for your candor ...

So, as Ximian's official rep, you're telling me to get off this list and
go somewhere else with my Evolution questions?

Kelly Morris

Jeff