Re: [Evolution] storing deleted mails

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 22:59 -0400, Yogesh Chobe wrote:
Hi,
I have recently compiled gnome 2.8 and evolution 2.0. I like evolution
for many reasons, but I have never used it because of one primary
reason. There is not option to move the deleted mail to the trash folder
on my IMAP account.
Sure there is, just drag them to a 'deleted items' folder, or whatever you want.
With evolution 2.0, I still have not seen that option (or did i miss it
somehow?)  Are there plans to implement this in the future ?
Its not planned to change the way we do deleted items, but as above, you can do whatever you want with little extra effort.
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"