Re: [Evolution] storing deleted mails

you can simply create a filter to set the status of the message to
"deleted" and it will end up in Trash. fancy that :)

Jeff

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 22:59, Yogesh Chobe wrote:
Hi,
I have recently compiled gnome 2.8 and evolution 2.0. I like evolution
for many reasons, but I have never used it because of one primary
reason. There is not option to move the deleted mail to the trash folder
on my IMAP account.

With evolution 2.0, I still have not seen that option (or did i miss it
somehow?)  Are there plans to implement this in the future ?

Thanks,
Regards,
Yogesh