Re: [Evolution] storing deleted mails

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 22:59 -0400, Yogesh Chobe wrote:
Hi,
I have recently compiled gnome 2.8 and evolution 2.0. I like evolution
for many reasons, but I have never used it because of one primary
reason. There is not option to move the deleted mail to the trash folder
on my IMAP account.

With evolution 2.0, I still have not seen that option (or did i miss it
somehow?)  Are there plans to implement this in the future ?

I think that has to do with the IMAP server, not Evo.

Using Courier-IMAP, deleted emails went to INBOX/.Trash until I
uncommented IMAP_MOVE_EXPUNGE_TO_TRASH=0 in /etc/courier/imapd.

Now, Actions->"Expunge" makes emails permanently go away,
instead of moving them to INBOX/.Trash.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"There's nothing wrong with the average person that a good
psychiatrist can't exaggerate."
Toronto Star Newspaper