Re: [Evolution] Question on URL's in Evo Snapshot

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 22:41 -0400, Robert Clark wrote:
You could try to surround the URL with < > or ever <URL: >. This is supposed
to prevent it from being wrapped. Lets try that out:

<URL:http://www.novell.com/wow/this/is/a/really/long/url?I&hope&it&does¬&wrap&in&your©&of&evolution>

This should come through plain text with the URL unwrapped.

It's very funny that Evolution converted the "I hope it doesn't wrap in your evolution" part to HTML entities. Not sure about the "doesn't" part but I believe "your&copy&of" part shows the need for a bug to be filed for GtkHTML. Would you do that?
--
Enver ALTIN                   |        http://skyblue.gen.tr/
Software developer @ Parkyeri |      http://www.parkyeri.com/