[Evolution] Red-carpet install of Evolution 2.0

Title: Red-carpet install of Evolution 2.0

Hi,

I am new to this list so forgive me if this is not the right list to post to, but here goes:

I have been trying to install Evolution 2.0 via the red-carpet wget method and when it has finished downloading the installer and I start the process, it tells me that it cannot identify the OS

"The installer was unable to identify your operating system.

Please mail the full text of this error to <distribution ximian com>.

installer-ng 1.2.6"

I am running the SUSE 9.1 Pro

TIA
Stephan Terblanche