Re: [Evolution] Lost contacts {Scanned by MailScanner}

Hi There

Yes I can. I have tried creating a new folder & copying in my address book, but this only shows 1 entry for ximian lists.

Chris

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 14:00, Charles (Ximian) wrote:
On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 01:12 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Am Montag, den 06.09.2004, 19:11 +1200 schrieb Rob Brown-Bayliss:
> > Hi, using evolution 1.5.94
> >
> > When I started evolution today (only been using this snapshot for 2
> > days) it fails to show any of my contacts.

Can you add things to you calender? I had an issue and wonder if you are
having the same one...

--Charles

Chris Mawdsley
OpenIT Solutions (Pty) Ltd