[Evolution] Lost contacts

Hi, using evolution 1.5.94

When I started evolution today (only been using this snapshot for 2
days) it fails to show any of my contacts.

A quick look at the addressbook.db file show that they are all there,
and whats more is if I add a contact it will show up in the contacts and
can be seen in the addressbook.db file, but still the old contacts do
not show up.

When I imported my old evolution data, the contacts were doubled up, so
I went and deleted one of each contact.  Could this be the reason and if
so how can I get them back?

--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life,
when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic
about.