Re: [Evolution] Majicly disapearing email

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 12:49 -0400, Jeremey Wise wrote:
Is their some kind of
history file I can review to see where the email was moved to?

There used to be, but I don't think there is any more. The easiest thing
would probably be to run Connector with E2K_DEBUG
(E2K_DEBUG=4 /opt/gnome/libexec/evolution/1.4/evolution-exchange-storage
for varying values of "libexec" and "1.4") and look for a BMOVE command
in the output moving the message somewhere.

But this would only be happening if you had some filter rule to move, so
you could also just look through all of your filter rules and figure out
the possibilities from there.

-- Dan