Re: [Evolution] Moving evolution 1.5
- From: Richard Zach <rzach ucalgary ca>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Moving evolution 1.5
- Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 10:10:04 -0600
On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 12:40 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 13:22 -0600, Richard Zach wrote:
PS: I noticed that a new evolution account for another user has the same
problems, whereas root can get address book and calendar to work just
fine. So then I checked permissions and noticed that /opt/gnome/libexec
was wrx------. chmod'd that to a+rx and it's working now.
everything is working now? So, where did you get your packages from?
evolution1.5-126.96.36.199.200408270921-0.snap.ximian.9.1 from Ximian through
red-carpet (Suse 9.1). My Gnome packages are from Suse, though, and it
might have been those rpms that created /opt/gnome/libexec.
] [Thread Prev