[Evolution] Moving evolution 1.5

What does it take to move an evolution setup in 1.5?  In 1.4, all I had
to do was copy ~/evolution, and I'd have all my accounts set up,
addressbook and calendar.   With a copy of .gnome2/gnome-pilot.d I'd
also have my gpilotd setup and sync status.  Now I've set up a new
machine (on Suse 9.1) and copied ~/.evolution (ie, my 1.5 profile &
files), but whenever I call evolution-1.5 it insists on a new
installation and my old address book etc. are not available.

-R