[Evolution] Migrating from Sylpheed-claws to Evolution 2.0

Hi there.

I have been using Sylpheed-claws for 2-3 years and have a lot of mail (about 1 GB) in MH format. I've tried
Evolution 2.0 and liked it.

I've poked around but i've found no way of importing my MH mail. Evolution insists on storing the mailboxes
in mbox format. The only way i found to access my mail was to create a MH account, but with that i cannot
fecth my POP3 mail.

I would like to know if there is a (n easy) way of importing all my mail and KEEP IT in MH format (i
personally hate mbox!)?

By the way, if someone knows a way of also importing the filter rules (i can import the address book through
an LDIF) it would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Gonçalo Marrafa <gjm uevora pt>