[Evolution] [IMPORTANT] How-to Import AddressBook from an old evolution directory on CD-ROM

Hello,

My HDD crashed and I reinstalled my entire system, and at the same time installed 2.0. BUT I can't import my
contacts.

I recreated by hand my email account settings, but I need to import all my address book from an old
evolution/ directory (1.4.6) which is on a backup CD-ROM.
How can I do that??

I looked into the import function in the menu, but none allow such thing... So is there a trick to do so? It
is 1,000+ contacts addressbooks, and I can't afford to not import it. :(

Any help is more than welcome!
Thxs in advance
Ludo
--