[Evolution] Free/Busy problems

Alright, here's my problem.
I've got a LDAP server that I'm using as a centralized address-book for
Evolution and using the calentry and evolutionperson schema files.
I'm using the free/busy publishing feature with WebDAV and the
publishing process works as planned, then I specify the location of the
free/busy file using 'calFBURL'.
When I publish changes to the free/busy file I see the correct activity
in the apache access logs (HTTP PUT) and when I access the free/busy
file from a regular browser I see the HTTP GET in the access logs.
Now I schedule a meeting with people in the address-book which all have
the 'calFBURL' defined and pointing to the corresponding free/busy file
location on the webserver.
But when I select the 'Scheduling' tab in the meeting request, Evolution
does not display the free/busy time, only the 'No Information'.
So I select options and 'Update free/busy' and yet nothing happens and
the apache access logs show no activity.

Am I missing something here ?