Re: [Evolution] forwarding modified emails with attachments

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 12:43 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
drag & drop in evolution uses the format text/uri-list (as well as some
others, but that always works) so if konqueror isn't doing that drag
type, then konqueror is broken (text/uri-list is a standard drag type).

Hmmm. I just tried this again, and found that I can drag and drop
between messages _if_ the attachment is able to be viewed in-line (e.g.
a PNG graphic, or an attached message); however, if it's not viewable
in-line, such as a Word doc., I can't drag it.

My Konqueror does not have "text/uri-list" defined in its File
Associations dialog. Patrick, is it in yours on 3.3, and if so can you
reply with its settings?

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support