Re: [Evolution] forwarding modified emails with attachments

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 00:30 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

Thanks!  One of the emails in that thread mentions dragging the
attachments from the original email to the new one, that will accomplish
what I want nicely.

It would if it were true, but it's not. You have to save the attachments
somewhere and then "re-attach" them. The dragging thing is for attaching
entire messages to the one you're composing, and while useful in itself
isn't actually what you're looking for as far as I can see.

I just tried it and it worked beautifully.  I was able to drag and drop
an attachment from an email to the attachment bar of another.

Raul