[Evolution] forwarding modified emails with attachments

Half the time I want to forward something, I want to modify the
forwarded email.  I want to either delete the recipients of the original
(for their privacy), or remove the endless other forwards that email has
been through so I can include just the "meat" of the message.

I can do this fine, unless the original email has attachments.  I do not
see any Forward As options that allow me to forward the email, with the
attachments, while still allowing me to modify the content of the
original.  I can either forward with attachments without modifying the
original email (regular Forward, Forward As Attached, Forward As
Redirect), or forward with original email modification but without the
attachments (Forward As Inline or Forward As Quoted).

Is this possible?

Raul