Re: [Evolution] forwarding modified emails with attachments

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 13:10 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 22:51 -0700, Raul Acevedo wrote:
On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 00:30 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

Thanks!  One of the emails in that thread mentions dragging the
attachments from the original email to the new one, that will accomplish
what I want nicely.

It would if it were true, but it's not. You have to save the attachments
somewhere and then "re-attach" them. The dragging thing is for attaching
entire messages to the one you're composing, and while useful in itself
isn't actually what you're looking for as far as I can see.

I just tried it and it worked beautifully.  I was able to drag and drop
an attachment from an email to the attachment bar of another.

You're right. I had tried this before but hadn't figured out how to
select the attachment for dragging.

Can't seem to do this in KDE 3.2, nor drag files from Konqueror onto the
Attachment Bar. Does this feature only work in GNOME?

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support