Re: [Evolution] options

> In detail: I want to create a shortcut like "evolution mailto:
> attach:%U" I know that the argument "attach:%U" is wrong. I am looking
> for the right one.

AFAIK, there is no way to pass an attachment on the command line.  I
believe that evolution only honors the to, cc, bcc, subject, and body
headers in the URI:

Yeah you can attach files too, attach=/path or attachment=/path, it should be url-encoded.

We use the 'standard' or whatever mozilla uses or something, for this (there may be a mailto rfc, not sure).