Re: [Evolution] options

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 13:31 +0100, Kjell Vogelsang wrote:
dear listmembers,
I am looking for an overview of the arguments I can use starting
evolution from the command line.

"evolution --help" or "evolution --usage" will give you an incomplete
overview of options you can pass.  Basically, you just pass it a URI as
its last argument.

In detail: I want to create a shortcut like "evolution mailto:
attach:%U" I know that the argument "attach:%U" is wrong. I am looking
for the right one.

AFAIK, there is no way to pass an attachment on the command line.  I
believe that evolution only honors the to, cc, bcc, subject, and body
headers in the URI:

--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>
   -  i  n  v  e  n  t  -