Re: [Evolution] evo confused when searching message bodies on large folders?

On IMAP evolution uses the imap server to do the search, although we cache results.  We have no fixed buffers.

Sounds like the imap server is having the problems.

And yes, needless to say, if you're using imap you need to be connected to it??