Re: [Evolution] PGP signature as attachment when unverified

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 17:34 +0100, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
Le jeudi 18 novembre 2004 à 11:28 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast a écrit :
either that or there is something betwen his smtp server and your
mailbox that is adding a multipart/mixed

I'll try to test with other people who use Debian (and I just checked a
recent mail from Damien, he's now using Evo 2.0.2) to see if it's
Debian-related or something else...
Thanks for your kind answers!

Hi,

I'm using Evo 2.0.2 on Debian Sid.

Here's what I see on a "Valid signature, cannot verify sender":
- In Normal Display, there's a yellow band at the bottom of the
  email with a plain red blotch (wax seal?) icon.
- In Show Email Source mode, there is:
    in the header:

    in the body:
    --IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o

    --IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o--

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

Why do people think that Pamela Anderson & Paris Hilton are so
attractive? Those women are *weird* looking.