Re: [Evolution] PGP signature as attachment when unverified

Le jeudi 18 novembre 2004 à 11:09 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast a écrit :
the toplevel multipart/mixed is what is throwing evolution off. this
isn't really related to s/mime vs pgp, since they both use *just*
multipart/signed. The "problem" is the sending agent is encapsulating
the signed portion within another multipart part.

From Damien's header: X-Mailer: Evolution 2.0.1
(and from various posts from him I seem to remember he's using Debian,
so it may be a Debian-only issue since I saw in another thread that
Debian had special unapproved patches)

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>