Re: [Evolution] PGP signature as attachment when unverified

the toplevel multipart/mixed is what is throwing evolution off. this
isn't really related to s/mime vs pgp, since they both use *just*
multipart/signed. The "problem" is the sending agent is encapsulating
the signed portion within another multipart part.

Jeff