Re: [Evolution] PGP signature as attachment when unverified

Le jeudi 18 novembre 2004 à 21:01 +0800, Not Zed a écrit :
Yes, this is just 's/mime', the other is gpg.

I understand that, I was just pointing out the differences (3
content-type occurences in Jeff's mail, 4 in Damien's) to see why
Damien's mail showed the paperclip icon...

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>