[Evolution] First questions :)

Hi *, I've just installed Evolution 2.0.2 and I'm trying to figure out
howw it fits in my environment... I've used Mutt for a lot of years,
probably my questions are a little dumb :)

The first thing I'd like to ask is how to sort by subject in the old
threaded way. Now I'm sorting mails by subject but it doesn't work the
way I want - for example I'm subscribed to various mailing lists and it
groups mails with the same subject together, but it doesn't "isolate"
different branches of the discussion. I don't care if all my mails are
in a treeview (but it would be the best option), but I'd like to have
"continuity" when I read mails.

I can't make NNTP work, and I don't know why. I'm trying to connect to
my local Leafnode server, but Evolution hangs. I've changed the server
from 127.0.0.1 to localhost and to my FQDN, but the result is the
same :/ My system is really simple, I use a local spool (Leafnode) to
read and post offline, so I can't see the problem.

I use procmail to 1) filter mails with spambayes 2) distribute my mails
in a dozen of different Maildirs. I can distribute mails in Maildirs,
but how do I filter with Spambayes ?

I can download Mail with Evolution but I'd prefer using Fetchmail,
because it logs all mails in /var/log/maillog. Is there a way to
associate a command to the Receive button ?

TIA,
  ngw