Re: [Evolution] Migration problem Ev 1.4.5->2.0.1

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 02:24 +0100, guenther wrote:
> > Is there some way to invoke the migration process again, to get the
> > left out folders converted? Some way to have the folders imported in a
> > click or two?
>
> --force-migrate command line option.

No. *sigh*

This option has been removed from the stable release, cause it was meant
for excessive beta testing only. Anyway, there is a way to force
migration, which I posted a couple of times already.

Oh fair enough.  I thought the way it worked was always a bad idea anyway.