Re: [Evolution] First questions :)

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 16:39 +0100, Nicholas Wieland wrote:
[snip]
I can download Mail with Evolution but I'd prefer using Fetchmail,
because it logs all mails in /var/log/maillog. Is there a way to
associate a command to the Receive button ?

If there is, it's eluded me.  Set up fetchmail with your MTA of
choice, and have the MTA integrate with procmail, and pass the
results to an IMAPd.

It's geeky, and you can then set up web mail, too.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out."
s. keeling