[Evolution] Procmail Rules causing Evolution Folders to re-sync Every Time

Hi,

        I just implemented some procmail rules to directly send some of my
emails to specific mbox files. (under ~/evolution)

Now, the problem which I am seeing is, evolution will try to re-sync the
folder each time a new email is appended to that mbox file.  Now, the
mbox file is 200MB in size, and each sync will take a long time. Is
there any way to prevent that?

If I turn off "Index body content", will that help?