Re: [Evolution] POP expunging very slow

Nup, they should be pipelined like all other things.

There is actually no reason they should be slow, unless your server doesn't support the PIPELINING extension (which it advertises when you logon), and in which case everything else will be slow too.

I don't know why this should be happening otherwise, unless the system is just 'really busy' with other house-keeping at the same time.