Re: [Evolution] Issue with showing Global Address List

In the contacts component you have to search
for contacts to get them from GAL.
Performing empty queries is disabled in 2.0.

This is not a bug and different from #66071, where the
contacts lookup is failing from user selection dialog,
from the personal address books.
(eg. while composing a mail/meeting request etc.).

Thanks,
Sushma.