[Evolution] evo2 {Scanned by MailScanner}

Hi Folks

I know I will get sent to hell for this. But I have just spent an entire
week trying to install evo 2.1. What a pain in the you know what. Surely
there is an easier way of doing this. I am so sick & tired of running
configure only to find out that I don't have this or that installed,
download this or that & try again & again it bombs. Is there a site that
one can do the install much the same as Novell do the 1.4.6.

Have a Great Weekend All

Cheers

believed to be clean.