Re: [Evolution] evo2 {Scanned by MailScanner}

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 16:45 +0200, Chris Mawdsley wrote:
Hi Folks

I know I will get sent to hell for this. But I have just spent an entire
week trying to install evo 2.1. What a pain in the you know what. Surely
there is an easier way of doing this. I am so sick & tired of running
configure only to find out that I don't have this or that installed,
download this or that & try again & again it bombs. Is there a site that
one can do the install much the same as Novell do the 1.4.6.

You realize that Evo 2.1 is a development release, and nowhere
near ready for Regular Users, right?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"People had to leave everything, from photos of their
grandparents to cars. Their clothes, cash and passports has been
changed by state authorities. This is incredible, people lived,
had homes, country houses, garages, motorcyles, cars, money,
friends and relatives, people had their life, each in own niche
and then in a matter of hours this world fall in pieces and
everything goes to dogs and after few hours trip with some army
vehicle one stands under some shower, washing away radiation and
then step in a new life, naked with no home, no friends, no
money, no past and with very doubtful future."
http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/page14.html