Re: [Evolution] Hang on opening calendar

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 03:57:26PM -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
Try thread apply all bt in gdb to get traces for all the threads.

I'll attach the results.  Although it seems at this point that the
calendar component is confused and the shell seems OK, so I suspect
that the traces are useless. Actually, I won't. See below..