Re: [Evolution] Filter question

ons, 19.05.2004 kl. 01.58 skrev Not Zed:

With dspam (pure Bayes) messages come in marked and judged with a
6-decimal probability of being spam. There's also one X-header I want
Evo to filter on: X-DSPAM-Result:. Values are either "spam" or
"innocent". Evo 1.4.5 doesn't seem to want to filter on this header, so

Using the "Specific header" filter option doesn't work?  "weird".

It works now :) Turns out I included the ":" in the header. Mozilla 1.4
(I have to include Mozilla as MUA alternative for non-Evo users) told me
*not* to include ":" as part of the header field.

The SquirrelMail filters are useless, BTW. Want to do something about
the SquirrelMail filter module?

--Tonni

--

We make out of the SqurrelMail with others rhetoric
but out of the SquirrelMail with ourselves, poetry.

mail: tonni billy demon nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl